Join us as we discover the breathtaking city of San Francisco with style and comfort aboard the fleet’s newest luxury Lmousines. Allow our knowledgeable chauffeur to escort you through charm and attractions of San Francisco.
San Francisco Limousine Tour Highlights
San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities around the world and an entrance to the Pacific Ocean in North America. The cool summer breeze and warm winter, and streets of the outstandingly planned city makes San Francisco even more attractive to visit and stay. San Francisco is a small city but very important trade port, a financial center, a birth place for numerous Internet ventures and as well as the best place for entertainment, shopping, and sports. Here are some highlights that you should not miss.
- The Golden Gate Bridge: The Golden Gate Bridge is the symbol of San Francisco and an entry to the Pacific Ocean in North America. Its completed in 1937 after 4 years of construction. The Frommers travel guide considers the Golden Gate Bridge “possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world”. It has also been declared one of the modern Wonders of the World by the American Society of Civil Engineers because of the strong winds, dense fog, ice-cold water, and rapid water flow of the gorge. The mysterious engineering techniques, grandeur, fog, scarlet mysteries, and personal memories surround the Golden Gate Bridge, and over 9 million people visit every year.
- Palace of Fine Arts: a monumental structure originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in order to exhibit works of art presented there. Monumental structures designed by Bernard Maybeck with its mirror image on surrounding artificial lagoon has been a popular attraction for tourists and locals, and is a favorite location for weddings and wedding party photographs for couple. It also has been featured in many films such as The Rock, The Bachelor, The Room, Twisted, Kuffs, and many more. The gallery area is being used for Exploratorium and the theatre has1000 seats and hosts various cultural events and performances.
- San Francisco Downtown is the center of West Coast economy and fashion. With China Town and Japan Town, it also features blend of the Eastern and Western cultures. Union Square is a small square in downtown and surrounded by famous boutiques and skyscrapers.
- Coit Tower is at the top of Telegraph Hill and was built in 1933 at the request of Lillie Hitchcock Coit to beautify San Francisco.
- Fisherman’s Wharf: One of the most visited tourist attractions in the US. It is a lively street festival with clowns, magicians, and acrobats. It is also a romantic waterfront with beautiful views of the ocean, bay, the Bay Bridge, and Alcatraz Island. There are hundreds of unique shops and restaurants with great views.
- China Town with its unique and exotic vibration and historic landmarks of San Francisco
- Twin Peaks: You can see panoramic 360 degree view of San Francisco. In sunny days, you can also view Marin County, Oakland Port, Berkeley, and the San Mateo Bridge.
- Alamo Square surrounded by beautiful and quaint Victorian style houses
- Lombard Street was made on a steep hill with many curves so that carriages can carry to the way in 1920s. Bricks were laid down and flowers and trees were planted. It is nick-named as the worlds most curved street. You can see Altatraz island, Coit Tower, and cable cars from this street.
Weather and Outfit during San Francisco Limousine Tour
The cold currents flowing in the west coast of the Pacific surrounds all three sides of San Francisco. It cools the summer of San Francisco, enough to require coats in mornings and evenings even in summer. Winter is mild compared to the rest of the country. It rains mostly during winter between December and March and the rest of the days are pleasant and sunny. Casual and comfortable dress like jeans, shorts, and sneakers will be good, but remember – you should always bring a light jacket throughout the whole year in San Francisco.
Price: $195 for 3 hours
*Up to 6 passengers. Please add 10% license and fuel fees, and 20% gratuity. Parking fees and bridge tolls are not included.
Call us at 1-888-505-9889 or click here to send us an email.
Other Limousine Tours with Value and Style
- Napa Valley Winery Limousine Tour
- Monterey & Carmel Limousine Tour
- Other SF Bay Area Limousine Tours
The Best Group/Charter Tours in San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco Grand City Tour
- San Francisco City By Night Tour
- Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour
- Napa Valley Wine Country Tour
- Monterey and Carmel Tour
- Yosemite in a Day Tour
- Muir Woods with SF City Tour