Daily Departures: 9 AM
Length: 6 hours or more
*Tour price includes wine tasting fees.
*Winery locations may change due to special events.
Unwind and soak up the stunning scenery as we journey north into Napa and Sonoma Valley, two of the most prized wine regions of Nothern Califonia. During your venture enjoy such highlights as:
- Estate Tours and Tasting
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Sonoma Square
- First-hand the technique used in the wine making process.
- Savor the body and refinement of well-aged wines sampled at each estate.
- Be sure to complete your day by bring home a taste of the Wine Country with your favorite bottle of wine.
- San Francisco Grand City Tour
- San Francisco City By Night Tour
- Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour
- Napa Valley Wine Country Tour
- Monterey and Carmel Tour
- Yosemite in a Day Tour
- Muir Woods with SF City Tour
- Napa Valley Winery Limousine Tour
- Monterey & Carmel Limousine Tour
- San Francisco City Limousine Tour
- Other SF Bay Area Limousine Tours
Enjoy yourself as you three of our favored wineries to observe
Napa Valley is about 30 miles long, and has more than 45,000 acres planted to grapes. Its width ranges from five miles near the city of Napa to just one mile where the valley narrows near the town of Calistoga. Internationally known as one of the world’s greatest wine regions, it is just one-eighth the size of Bordeaux, France.